Happy Holidays…. almost!

Posted By on December 19th, 2011

Wednesday, December 14th

Hey RWU (and whoever else is reading this),

I have never in my life studied so long for one exam. Ever. Tomorrow at 8am I have a cumulative statistics final and I have never been so nervous before in my life. My average right now is right on the verge of two letter grades, so I would rather this exam keep it at the higher grade instead of bump it down to the lower. Because of this I have been studying for this class since 11 o’clock this morning, and it is now 10:00pm. Maybe not straight through though…. I took a lunch break and a late night breakfast break :) Oh…and a break to write this blog!

My stats exam is at 8am tomorrow morning, will be done by 10, and then I have my American Legal System exam at 2:00pm. Luckily I have four hours in between exams which will give me plenty of time to study for that one :) . I think I know that subject more though, so I should be okay with only having four hours to study. Or maybe I am just over thinking things and college finals aren’t going to be as scary as I think they are…. but I’m pretty sure they are pretty horrible, or so I’ve heard.

The late night breakfast was absolutely insane. Without a doubt, crazier than Halloween and Thanksgiving. Caitlin, Jenn, Sky and I (friends from Maple 12) thought that getting there at 8:45 would be early enough to beat the rush, but boy were we wrong. Instead, we waited outside of the Commons for 15 minutes (that’s how long the line was) until people were starting to be let in. Best part of the breakfast…. Dunkin’ Donuts coffee. My favorite!

The line at Late Night Breakfast...down the stairs, around the corner and down the stairs...

Overall, I’d consider this semester to be pretty successful :) . I won a Wii, had pretty cool professors, met a bunch of new people and attended a bunch of awesome events! Time to go home to New Hampshire, though… where there is snow!

Happy holidays! See you at the end of January :) I’d say see you in the spring, but let’s be real, it’s New England… winter has just barely started in January!

PS- My first semester as a freshman is over!! How did that happen so fast? And to those of you who have been experiencing my freshman year with me, thank you!!!

Tags: , , ,

Similar Posts
Posted in Fall 2011