Finally Back :) (Where is the snow?!)

Posted By on January 30th, 2012

Hi everyone!!

After being home for forty days I was starting to feel rather antsy and was more than ready to come back to RWU. Though it was nice to see all my friends from home, they all went back to their colleges much earlier in January leaving me with quite a few long and uneventful days.

I finally arrived on campus on Wednesday, but instead of socializing with friends I hadn’t seen for a month I spent a good six hours of my afternoon trying to make my room look as though it hadn’t been hit by a tornado. Why I decided it was a good idea to basically pack up all of my belongings and bring them back home for winter break I will never know.

On Thursday my classes began at 9:30 and ended at 4:50 with a brief break. So, yes, I have a busy day on Thursday but it’s a small price to pay to have Wednesdays and Fridays free (and only one class on Monday). I’m hoping that this schedule will end up working out well and that I will always be left with some free time.

Friday night Ben Kronberg (a comedian) was brought to our campus by the Campus Entertainment Network. His style was…. unique to say the least but I still found him entertaining (even if I was a little slow and didn’t catch on to some of his jokes). I’m definitely looking forward to CEN events this semester, especially the Price is Right next Saturday, so I’m sure you’ll be hearing a lot about those from me :)
Anyway, I need to get to class, talk to you soon!

Tags: , , ,

Similar Posts
Posted in Spring 2012