Time flies…like woah!

Soooo sorry.  I can’t believe I haven’t blogged since my canoe trip!  For starters–none of the canoes tipped, which was great because Sunday was cold and rainy.  So we paddled as fast as we could, got off the river and decided to hit up Cafe Noche for some Mexican.  Yum.

Anyway, so I’m sorry it’s been so long, but things are crazy around here. Awesome, but crazy.  Let’s see…it’s been move-in, Weeks of Welcome, Community Connections, the first (and second, and third, etc) day of classes, the Involvement and Study Abroad Fairs, two on campus farmers markets, the start of all fall sports and tonight is the pep rally and bonfire.  Phew…see why it’s been a while?

Everything has been great though. I love the start of school…I mean, it’s always sad to see the summer end, but the start of school means catching up with friends, fun concerts on (Shwayze was here for WOW) and off campus (3OH!3, HelloGoodbye and Down with Webster are playing together in Providence in October) and getting back into the whole groove of RWU.

I promise to be better, but for now…lots to do, gotta go!

B

468 ad