Hello From The Road!

Hello From The Road!

Hi All!

Just thought I’d send a happy hello your way from the road! I’ve been in Long Island and Connecticut for the past 6 weeks and will be spending the next 2 weeks time mainly traveling Connecticut so keep your eye out for me. As travel winds down I’m thrilled to say I’ve met some great students and can’t wait to see how next year’s fall class will shape up to be a great addition to campus!

For those of you seniors out there that I’ve met or have been looking into applying to RWU, keep in mind that the Early Action application deadline is fast approaching!!! If you submit your application to our office by November 1st, you will hear back from us with your admission decision by the middle of January. Don’t forget, this non-binding application is not reviewed any differently than regular decision applications BUT you will have the major benefit of hearing back by the middle of January rather than the middle of March (this is when regular decision applicants will hear back from us).

If you are going to apply, be sure you have submitted all of the required materials so that we can begin to review your application. You can feel free to call our office at 401-254-3500 at any time for an application status check or help with questions regarding applying or admission into the University.

Another helpful hint for those applying into…

• Architecture
  • Dance Performance
  • Elementary or Secondary Education
  • Graphic Design Communications
  • Creative Writing, or
  • Visual Arts

Make sure that you review our additional application requirements for these majors.

And just one more thing…COME VISIT US!!! We will have our last Fall Open House on November 14th and we offer tours and information sessions 6 days a week. We’d love to see you on campus :-)

Take care and see you soon!

468 ad