Acceptance Calls-Have you heard from us yet??

Hi All!
My name Kathy Toro… It’s my first year as an admissions counselor at RWU!! I started in October and began recruiting in the New Jersey and Pennsylvania area. I loved travelling to different high schools meeting with students and counselors who wanted to know more about RWU!! I truly enjoy helping students and their families during the college application process.

It was not that long ago that I was in your shoes… I definitely understand how hectic that process can be. I graduated from the University of Rhode Island in May 2009. Oh… did I mention I am a Rhode Island native as well? If you want to know about an awesome hang out spot then Thayer street in Providence is the place to go. There is a great variety of restaurants and stores to choose from. I recommend you check it out!!! You must have a wrap from East Side Pockets!!!

On top of reviewing applications, making decisions and all those great things we do in admissions the admissions team has also tried their very best to call every accepted student. If you haven’t heard from us yet… be sure to answer your calls!! It has been rewarding to tell a student of their acceptance over the phone. The reactions definitely make all the hard work pay off at the end!!

With these phone calls, we are congratulating you and following-up with any questions you may have. We hope to see you at Accepted Students Day on March 6th.

But know that you can always call us at the office…. (800) 458-7144 ext.3500!!!

By the way, our application deadline is coming up on February 1st!! So hurry and apply!!!

468 ad