Early Action One or Two???

Early Action One or Two???

Hi everyone!

I am writing to you from the lovely area of Fairfield County, CT where I have been visiting high schools all week. This is one of my absolute favorite places to visit – the students are super nice, the guidance counselors are welcoming and there are about a million Panera’s (much love to Panera Bread for their Asian Chicken Sesame Salad which keeps me from going hungry!)

Anyway, I wanted to let you know the difference between our two Early Action application deadlines. I’ve been getting alot of questions regarding why would we have deadlines two weeks apart. Here’s the situation – if you can apply for Early Action One (by 11/1) we will send your decision by December 15. Alternatively, you can apply for Early Action Two (by 11/15) and we will send your decision by January 15. Now I’ve been working in Admissions at RWU for 5 years and I can promise you that as soon as you hit send on the Common App you are going to want to know your decision. Knowing around December 15 gives you and your family more time to think it over as deposits aren’t due til May 1. Also, it is not binding to apply early action meaning you do not need to commit to RWU.

If you have any questions at all, big or small, we are here for you. Most of us counselors are hitting the road hard visiting high schools around the world but you can email us at admit@rwu.edu or call into the office at 401-254-3500. My email is jwinthrop-oney@rwu.edu if you want to ask me something – I love to help!

Best of luck with your college application process!!! Remember by this time next year you will be happily settled into your new home :) We hope it’s RWU!

Jessica

468 ad