A farewell…

I’m writing tonight to share some bitter sweet news. After a wonderful six and a half years with RWU I will be moving on to pursue a career in advertising. My time here at RWU as a student left me with memories that will last a lifetime and also prepared me to take on the next step in my career. The past two and a half years that I’ve spent working in Admissions has been a fantastic experience for me where I have learned so much and created wonderful friendships and memories that I’ll never forget. Thank you for being a part of that experience. Working with all of you, the families and students looking to go on to college has been a tremendous experience that I’ll take with me as I move onto my next adventure.  Good luck in the remainder of your college application and selection process and let me reassure you that you have some wonderful resources in the admission staff at RWU should you have any questions or concerns along the way.
I’ll cherish all the memories that have been created here and will always consider RWU a very special place in both my personal and professional experiences. I am very excited to begin the next chapter of my professional life but, of course, RWU will always be a part of me!
I write my final blog with feelings of happiness, excitement, gratitude, and a sincere appreciation for all of the wonderful times I will always be able to reflect on in the future.
Thank you RWU!!!
Kristina

468 ad