Associate Director of Transfer Admissions
Johnson & Wales University
Where are you originally from? West Warwick, RI
What’s your favorite aspect of working at RWU? Helping transfer students achieve their educational goals!
How long have you been with RWU? The new kid at school!
What’s your favorite:
- Book – Anything Paulo Coelho!
- Music – Most things 80’s
- Movie – Flight of the Navigator
- Thing to do in the summer, fall, winter & spring – Summer: Cookouts, Fall: Watch football Winter: Skiing in Vermont Spring: Pawtucket Red Sox Games
- Weekend activity in RI – Spending time with family and friends
- Vacation spot – Stowe VT
- Cheap eats – Cilantros Downtown Providence
If you could take a trip or live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Greece
If you could be anything you want when you grow up, what would you be? Professional Baseball Player
What’s something not many people know about you? Afraid of frogs!
If you could give one piece of advice to the incoming transfer class, what would it be? Get involved!
What else are you involved in, on or off-campus? Coaching Baseball
Any favorite quotes? “The harder you work, the luckier you get” – Gary Player