End of the Semester…

Hey guys,

I know it’s been forever since my last post…but things have been so hectic.

It felt great to go home for Thanksgiving and see my old friends but I really couldn’t wait to get back to school. My roommate and I got a new TV and futon over break so now our dorm feels much homier. I haven’t really had time to enjoy any of it, though, since the end of the semester came with lots and lots of work.

I’ve finished most of my finals and all of my papers. I just have my History final on Monday and then Winter Break can start. Even though school’s over, I’ll be sticking around and working at Admissions. (I love it so much, I don’t want to leave, I guess.) I also gave my first tour yesterday, so maybe when you visit, I’ll be the one showing you around.

Before finals started, the Inter-Residence Hall Association hosted Late Night Breakfast, like they always do before exams. It was a great way to just relax and forget about the stressful week ahead. And having my professors serve me was a plus.

I also went to another Shwayze concert, this time in New Haven. It was a trek, but very worth it. If my previous entries about him have not whetted you appetite, check him out.

I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays and the best of luck in your school search and application process. I know this can be an exciting and difficult time, but know that you will ultimately make the right choice for you.

Can’t wait to write again next semester,

Tom