Roger That

The rest of Homecoming Weekend wrapped up very nicely. But, my bliss was short lived when reality kicked back in and I realized how much work I still need to do. Currently…I need to finish (start) three paper and do lots of reading (as usual).

All work and no play, however, does make Tom a dull boy. Thankfully, it was just Halloween…which provided some time to relax and not worry about homework for a couple of days. I was a paparazzo, which fit in nicely since a lot of my friends decided to be celebrities, like Katy Perry or Lady Gaga.

Baby you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me

The Presidential Ambassadors also carved pumpkins as part of their fall social, which was a lot of fun.

Some people were better at carving than others...

The Commons also hosted a Halloween themed dinner (with a Pirate sub-theme). The dining hall was decked out in decorations and had spooky-themed foods.

Tomorrow, is the Sophomore Blacklight Dance…which I am so excited for. It’s probably the thing that’s getting my through this week. Expect lots of pictures from that event the next time I blog.

Until next time…I have a Western Civ. quiz in a little bit. So Professor Stein, if you’re reading this…maybe you could go easy on us?

Tom