I’ll follow you into the park, through the jungle, through the dark…

Despite an odd week last week, Accepted Students Day on Sunday really brightened my mood. You might be thinking…why would anyone want to get up at 6 a.m. and work until 4 p.m.?

I’m not crazy…it’s just that I love meeting accepted students and telling them everything I love about Roger Williams. Nothing can brighten a bad day like a good tour. (While the chocolate fountains and gorgeous spring weather didn’t hurt either….)

Less than a week until Spring Break! Even though the only place I’m going is the dentist, it’ll be nice just to veg. out for a while.

Things That Keep Me From Spring Break:

-Why England Still Matters: A Comparative Analysis of British-American Relations (proposal presentation)

-U.S. & World Affairs Mid-Term

-Judicial Process Mid-Term (the study guide gave me chills)

-Some reading about Wilsonian Democracy

-Perform a very abridged Act 2 from Ibsen’s Enemy of the People for Human Behavior

I can’t believe the semester is (more than) half over! Soon it’ll be May and time for Commencement. Which means I’m even closer to Florence in the Fall.

Well…I should probably go floss. Something I forget to do for 5 1/2 months before panicking a week before my appointment and doing it every day. Keeping my fingers crossed for no cavities considering I live an incredibly sweet life here at Roger.

Talk to you after break! For those of you going somewhere warm or exotic, my envy will grow exponentially after every day I spend at home.

Tom

P.S. Unofficial congrats to Adam on getting hired (hopefully) by Mystic Aquarium. Expect me to crash on your couch for a weekend while you’re in Connecticut.

And good luck Lisa on your interview…I know you’re Reddy.