Losing a Whole Year

Dearest Readers,

Once Upon a Time, there was a blogger who kept forgetting to blog.

The conversation in my head went something like this:

Me: Oh, I should blog soon.

Homework: Do me.

(time elapses)

Me: Oh, I should blog really soon.

Bed: Sleep with me.

(time elapses)

Me: I should blog.

Finals: I don’t think so…

Finally, I’ve realized that so much has happened in the past month, I couldn’t put off blogging anymore. And a little procrastination never hurt anyone.

Let me start off by saying- SPRING WEEKEND WAS AMAZING! CEN did an excellent job planning a pirate themed weekend. The Spring Concert was an absolute blast. Third Eye Blind and Lupe Fiasco did an amazing job. I even got to meet Lupe Fiasco after the concert!!

Hangin' with my favorites in between acts.

Hangin' with my favorites in between acts. Going to Italy with both ladies by my side.

The Show Goes On All Night

The Show Goes On All Night

Spring Weekend wouldn't be complete without fireworks.

Things keeping me from the end of sophomore year:

-Human Behavior Final

-Judicial Process Final

-U.S. & World Affairs Final

-U.S. History Final

Otherwise, I’ve finished all my papers, group projects, and presentations. Now, I’m just buried in studying, or attempting to do so. RWU has provided me with some distractions- like Late Night Breakfast. It was nice being served by the Dean of Students, other student leaders, and faculty. Breakfast was complete with bacon, French toast, and ice cream sundaes. It’s probably the best part of finals.

It’s hard to believe another year at RWU is coming to a close. It’s even harder to believe that I won’t be in Bristol in the fall. Instead, I’ll be trading my UniCard for a passport and heading to Florence, Italy for the semester. I can’t wait to completely immerse myself in Italian culture and travel throughout Europe during every free moment I have.

I’ll be updating sporadically throughout the summer, so don’t hold your breath for updates. However, I’ll try as hard as I can to keep you in the loop. Especially during my time in Tuscany and beyond.

Congrats to Adam (a frequent guest on my blog) who got hired as a Dolphin Apprentice at SeaWorld for the summer. Perhaps my travel companion, Jess Sultaire and I will take a trip to Florida…

Also- congrats to Meredith a superstar senior who got hired at KPMG for the fall. You'll be running it soon enough, Meredith!

Best wishes for the summer! Hopefully you’re traveling somewhere exotic or doing something cool. Or even just relaxing at home. In either case, be safe and enjoy yourselves!!

Lots of love,

Tom